Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eric D. is flexable



We all know how GREAT a pilot Eric Donaldson is, and how AWESOME an artist he is, a good husband and father, (as far as i can tell). BUT did you know he has the moves of a latin salsa dancer when he gits ALL FIRED UP!? I captured this photo of him last summer during one of these rare, yet riveting moments! I hope you enjoy it as much as he will. : ) I had the chance to follow him off launch again last week. He was working some light lift close to the mtn. I started turning with him, but that boy is just a really good and patient pilot. I left in search mode, Eric stayed with it, Dean funk joined him, the two got up (1400' over) nice flyin' boys) I went and found a dry spot next to the cone for a sweet soft landing, (as opposed to ugly hard landing) and then got to watch them kick my butt! The LZ was holding some water so when the cameras came out Eric thought it best to do his approch draging his foot through the pond! Very cool lil' video on his artandaviation blogspot. (wish i new how to link it). OK, thanks for wastin' your time with me, now go do something productive.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad that's a pic instead of a video. I bet even Elvis would be jealous of those hip gyrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's not a video, I feel sick to my stomach thinking about it now. So does Elvis.

    ReplyDelete