Wednesday, January 27, 2010

are we still having fun?

YEP, still here. YEP, still not sure what i'm doin', but i'm OK with that. Never really cared much about technolegy, (or how to spell it) and having this BLOG reminds me why. I'm easily confused and frustrated with computers, video games, cell phones... things with buttons or keys. Call me simple or an idiot or what you want (like my teachers did in high skool) just don't call me to help hook your X-BOX to your T.V. or program a GPS. I was excited about the idea of having a place to show some fun pictures or link to other sites with cool videos that my (techno geek) friends make. BUT, i've lost the pictures I tried to pull off the camera and I don't know how to LINK to other sites yet. I think i'm gonna see my 10 year old nephew this weekend so i'm hopeing he can help me figure this all out. So there you have it. If anyone does look at this, you must be as bored as me, maybe there will be something to look at next week. Till then... go outside and do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment