Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow, Cold, and Chocolate Cake

Snowed yesterday, again. 17* this morn. Have to remind my self that this still is Georgia.
Almost 2 inches!!! Our little world is all but shut down. Might try to get up the mtn. today for a flight over the frozen waste land we call home.

This is my folks house. Thats right, it's not winter in this picture. Hope you feel a little warmer just lookin' at it!


We visited my folks last weekend for my fathers 71st birthday. My niece and nephews (Isabella, Jacob, and Jarod) made sure the candles were blown out and that my Dad felt LOVED. actually they didn't let the cake out of their sight. My mother has made this chocolate cake (from scratch) for the last 45 years! It is the best chocolate cake ever!!! If you think your Momma can do better, well, your wrong.



1 comment: