Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAROD

I can't believe that my little brothers oldest child is really turning 11 years old today. How did this happen? It seems like just a few years ago I was painting your Winnie the Pooh room cause your Mom and Dad were gettin' ready to have a cute little baby. Now look whats happened. You for sure are not a baby anymore, your like, over 5 feet tall or something crazy like that. And I'm not sure your that cute either. OH YEA, I'm sure the GIRLS at your school all think your CUTE. and I'd bet that your Mother and Grandparents might call you cute. But your 11 now, and your just about at the point where you might have to accept the fact that maybe your just a Handsome young Man! We are super proud of you and how smart you are getting. Lia and I wish we lived a little closer so we could go have some YUMMY birthday dinner with you tonight, but we don't. I'd like to say that we are gonna come down for the party, but we aren't. I have a job today with my cool friend Lucas. He is making another BIG MONEY video and i'm the only one he trust to help him. (or maybe he thinks I'll do it for free) ANYWAY, if Grandma makes you a cake, could you save a piece or two for us? You can bring 'em up when you come visit. I bet we could get you a hang glider flight if you do!!! or maybe we will just see you when we see you. A tandem flight for your BIRTHDAY? Hum... yea, maybe we can do that!!! This is how happy i am that it's your BIRTHDAY!!! ^
This is what we WOULD LIKE to give you for your BIRTHDAY!!! ^
BUT, this is what we DID get you for your BIRTHDAY!!! I don't think Lia has eaten all the candy yet, and I will hide the money and keep it safe for when we do see you. I hope you enjoy your VIRTUAL birthday card and the HUNDERED dollar bill!!! You've got a printer, don't you? HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We LOVE YOU, from your Uncle Scott and Aunt Lia

1 comment:

  1. The "other" Schneider family!!February 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM

    Hello, big brother and sis!

    I sittin' here wondering why I ate so much cake. I'm also sittin' here wondering how much longer before I admit to myself that I'm about to have another piece (-:

    I'm now going to hand it over for a brief message from my, gulp (really? when did this happen?!), 11 year old son:

    Hey Uncle Scott and Aunt Lia, I really appreciated the online birthday card. It was really nice of you guys to do that. We're trying to figure out when to come visit you.

    Love,
    Jarod (Jarod Inc.)

    ReplyDelete