Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AVATAR goes HANG GLIDING

Lucas has posted his AVATAR video that I got to be a part of. The hair and makeup people worked on Eric and I as long as they could, but i'm not sure it was worth all the money Lucas spent on them. I look OK, but they really had a hard time trying to make Eric look cool. Finally we told him to put the hat back on and try not to say to much. I don't think he messed it up to bad.

I have a link to Lucas site over to the right somewhere. Click on that then his video. Then keep up with what he is doing by clicking on his "subscribe" button. Hope you enjoy, leave him a comment and tell him what you think. (he likes it if you make fun of him) or you can watch his videos on YOUTUBE under his "alta8bird" name. whatever way, WATCH 'EM !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment