Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Center of the Universe


It has come to my attention that I have posted pictures of my family, friends, my Beautiful Predator, even the dog, BUT have neglected to put up a picture of the CENTER OF MY UNIVERSE! This is my Loverly Wife Lia. The picture is from this last halloween when we pealed off her everyday disguise so she could go as her true self. THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. Of course I had to spray a bit of paint on her face so her normal glow wouldn't blind everyone else. It's kinda tough to be married to the center sometimes because everything rotates around her making me dizzy and floating the dogs butts a bit to close to my face at times. Actually I get to be in the center with her most of the time!!! I LOVE HER and I know she Loves me, even more now because I put this pic. on and not one of the GREAT ones I took last summer at the lake! maybe I'll put one of those up later.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew she was the Center of the Universe :-) Wayne "Lia's Dad"

    ReplyDelete