Tuesday, February 9, 2010

random pictures so we don't get to bored (maybe)

drive home from Cali. last year. 70 mph. on I-80 passing big rig with shined up hubcapthis was just too damned cute (Isabella and Leanna)

Char-Char on the beach trying to fly her ears


Table bluff California, south end of the Humboldt bay. Pacific ocean view. This was the closest site to me last year. 25 miles from home. Flew here many times, only soared it once though. This day would have been a great day for a hang glider,(blowing 15-20), but since mine was in Georgia I thought I'd try the BAG. Whats the worst that could happen? Seconds after this picture was taken I found myself being dragged into the road towards barbed wire fences and moving cars.(opposite direction for flying). No blood, nothing broke, pride beat down just a bit, but I did have some smarts pumped into my tiny air horny brain. Put the wing away, live to fly another day!!!





1 comment:

  1. Did bingy bar get blown across the road too?

    ReplyDelete