Monday, January 4, 2010

Eric's New Years Video (yea, i'm in it)

I still don't have a clue how i'm s'posed to get pictures from there and try to put them here. or how to use more than two fingers at a time to type, let alone try to make a video and edit it to music i created... but my cool friend Eric does and did, with a flight we had New Years Day!!! That is me at the end making all the noise. I was happy to have brought in the new decade with my friends!!! We had been in the below freezing air for over an hour on a trip to the point of the mtn. and back (over 20 miles round trip). As I was getting ready to set up for my return to earth, I saw several different wind directions from three different indicators. You can hear the excitement in my friends voices (not all my landing are soft) as I decide which way to land. You can find the video at ArtandAviation.blogsot.com. if you care. Maybe he can help me put another pic. up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment