Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flyin' to the Point

Me and me Predator over point park Tennessee River, Moccasin Bend
Chattanooga with the shadow of the mountain creepin' on her. Point Park below


almost there.


Eric on his SPEEDY way back home







These are some of the first pictures I've ever taken while flying my hang glider. They are from my flight new years day with Eric and Staples (James) to the point. John Christoff flew that day as well but stayed closer to the LZ. He has flown every day since!!! 5 days in a row! It has NOT been above 30* on any of his flights! I think he is my new HERO!!! (bet he shows up again today)

2 comments:

  1. I notice that some hairs were hanging out of your helmet while you were flying. Maybe if you got a haircut you could keep up with the faster guys. Parasite drag and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes anonymous you are right. BUT if I were to cut those hairs I may not leave enough for the rest of my parasites, and that would be a drag.

    ReplyDelete