Monday, April 26, 2010

nothing exciting here

So it's been a couple weeks since i posted anything, well that's because there ain,t been much to write about. The Eagle Head nose cone spent a week in Florida with Mike and his trikes. He said it got a lot of attention and bunches of pictures taken of it, but I don't belive it won him anything, he did that just with his awesome trikes the way they are! I belive he won two catagories (can't remember what they are) this makes his forth year in a row of taking home at least one or more trophes!!! (spell trofee for me) Congrats Mike!!! You can look him up at Sky Cycle Trikes (try, flyhardtrikes.com) and check out his site. I'd put a link but Eric ain't here to show me (again) how to do it. That's because he and Lucas are down in Florida at the Flytec Race and Rally trying to fly home to Ga. or where ever the daily winds dictate the course line. I have BIG HOPES for them as i'm one of their biggest fans and like to live through their youthful adventures without all the work or money it takes, and we know they won't get lost because they have retreive driver extrodinaire TREE DALE following them everyday. GOOD LUCK boys!!! Oh, me. Yeah... Lia and I are outside Atlanta at the largest Shrine Circus in the country (that's what i'm told, maybe the longest running) and we are just having a great time. (sarcasume) if that's how it spelled) Remember all the bad weather around the south last saturday? Well Lia got to experiance her first ever $0.00 saturday at a fair! I've been doing this so long it wasn't my first, but it still doesn't feel good. Yesterday was better but a Saturday can be up to 25% of this spot as the week days are just that, WEAK DAYS. Whatever, it's allgood and maybe i'll take a picture or two of our booth and all the Clowns that hang around it all afternoon. Many of them are in makeup. Till then... find something more interesting to look at or read.

1 comment:

  1. I'll say there is nothing exciting here. This place is more silent than an old library and more stale than the bagles I forgot to get out of my pop-up camper. I've seen you around and know that things have been happening around you. Please take note and think of something to post.

    Disgruntled in Wildwood

    ReplyDelete